Employment Visas
Home>>Employment Visas>>


To qualify as an outstanding professor or researcher, you must:

>   Have received international acclaim in a particular academic field;

>   Have at least 3 years experience in teaching or research in the field;

>   Be seeking to enter America for a teaching or research position for an indefinite term;  

Be able to provide evidence of 2 of the following:
>   Receipt of major international prizes or awards for outstanding achievement in      their field;
>   Membership of academic associations requiring outstanding achievement;
>   Published materials and professional publications written by others about the   applicant's work;
>   Participation on a panel or as an individual judging others work in the field;
>   Original scientific/scholarly research contribution;
>   Authorship of scholarly books or journals.

H&A ASSOCIATES, P.C     John D. Hu, Esq.http://www.hoolaw.com/

CHINA ADD: 4th floor, 2nd annex of Tianyu Garden, 136-142, Linhe Zhong Rd. Guangzhou

(U.S. Consulate General, Guangzhou)

CHINA(020)3885-3100/3122       FAX(020)6282-4077

NYC: (718)888-0399               LA: (626)280-5868

SF: (415)695-8884                LV: (702)368-6688

 Law Firm Introduction
 The Latest Visa Bulletin (Renew Every Month)
 List of Good News
 Contact Us